Hello & Welcome to:
The Home of Cryotherapy
We are specialists Pain and Injury treatment Clinic based in Lymm, Cheshire. We are also the first pain and injury clinic in Warrington to offer Cryotherapy. This is a revolutionary therapy that uses sub zero temperatures to treat a variety of benign and malignant tissue damage, medically called lesions. The term “cryotherapy” comes from the Greek cryo (κρύο) meaning cold, and therapy (θεραπεία) meaning cure. Pain solutions are one of the only pain and injury clinics in the U.K to have our very own ‘mobile clinic’ with its very own Cryo chamber inside, offering ‘Wholebody Cryotherapy’ treatment.
Cryotherapy can help treat:
- muscle damage & soreness (Rapid Recovery from exercise)
- numbs and repairs nerve irritation
- reduce arthritic pain & osteoarthritis
- helps to treat mood disorders, depression, anxiety & stress
- reduce migraine symptoms
- help with Asthma
- reduce chronic pain
- help treat Fibromyalgia
- help treat sleep disorder & insomnia,
- contribute to weight loss
- can help treat low-risk tumors and early cancers
- may help prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s & Multiple sclerosis
- treats atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
*Wholebody Cryotherapy in general will contribute to your overall health and welbeing. To read more about Cryo therapy click here……
We also specialise in Pain Management, Deep Tissue Massage & Sports Massage, Swedish Massage, Cupping therapy, plus a range of beauty treatments... Please click on ‘treatments‘ in the main menu for more information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our members of staff are fully qualified and can advise you on any of the treatments that we offer. Visit our contact page to get in touch with us.